How Many Traits of Resilient People do You Possess?
1. I have an arsenal of good supportive habits that help me recharge and re-energize because I know this helps me bounce back from setbacks.
2. I enlist a team of support because I acknowledging I will always need help.
3. I cultivate self-aware of my mental, physical and emotional needs because I know this is important in wellbeing
4. I practice Self-acknowledgement of my own suffering.
5. I know my boundaries of temporary states of being (emotions) and my core permanent identity
6. I am willing to sit in silence because I am complete without the necessity of reacting to every outward drama
7. I know I don’t have all the answers, but systematically begin to problem solve with minimum stress knowing it can take time.
8. I am willing to consider other possibilities and perspectives. style
9. I know how to expel confusing thoughts to clarify thinking using methods such as meditation and even journalling
Read More on Traits of Resilient People
Work on Building Resilience